Junior Fleet analyst (20041)
- Salary:Competitive salary & benefits
- Business Function:Corporate Functions
- Job family:Fleet
- Location:Lisboa HQ
- Contract:Fixed Term Contract Full Time
Fleet optimization and reporting
Participation in specific internal projects (IT, Fleet, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Economics or Engineering (Additional further education on a Master's degree level is preferred.)
- Experience in optimization tools is highly appreciated.
- Fluent English. Spanish is also a plus
- Available to travel
Full understanding of forecasting processes, preferable with a financial background.
Skilled and capable in the use of different supply chain & inventory optimization tools, and/or forecasting tools.
MS Office, especially Excel
Strong analytical skills
Drive for results deadlines
Highly proactive, self-starter personality with the ability to work independently
Ability to translate service requirements and risk mitigation throughout the process
Able to inspire confidence amongst business partners (inside and outside)